- Conductor: Compacted-stranded Aluminum Alloy conductor.
- Insulation: Flame-retardant Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) insulation.
- XHHW-2 cable is recognized for use primarily in conduit or other re cognized raceways as specified in the NEC Code.
- In free air, raceways or cable trays in accordance with NEC Code.
- Maximum conductor operating temperatures not to exceed 90°C in dry or wet locations
- Voltage rating for XHHW-2 conductors is 600 volts.
- VOLTAGE, LLC (UL) E519922 TYPE XHHW XLPE AL 350MCM 600V 90°C DIR BUR SUN RES 2021 ****FT
- VOLTAGE, LLC (UL) E519922 TYPE XHHW-2 XLPE AL 350MCM 600V 90°C DRY OR WET DIR BUR SUN RES 2021 ****FT
- VOLTAGE, LLC (UL) E519924 TYPE XHH XLPE AL 350MCM 600V 90°C DRY OR WET DIR BUR SUN RES 2021 ****FT
- UL44 Thermoset-insulated Wire
- National Electric Code (NEC)
- Material cut to length and shipped on non-returnable reels
To Receive Our Complete Catalog
Would you like our full catalog?
Please fill out this form to receive a downloadable .pdf catalog in your inbox. Please note, catalog specifications are subject to change without notice.