- Conductor: Compacted-stranded Aluminum Alloy conductor
- Insulation: Flame-retardent, heat-and-moisture-resistant Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Jacket: Nylon (Polyamide)
- THWN-2 or THHN cable is recognized for use as general purpose wiring at a maximum conductor temperature of 90°C.
- When used as Type THHN, conductor is suitable for use in dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C.
- When used as Type THWN-2, conductor is suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C.
- For installation in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders and branch circuits.
- This cable should be installed without application of pulling lubricant.
- Voltage rating for THWN-2 or THHN conductors is not exceeding 600 volts.
- VOLTAGE, LLC (UL) 519923 TYPE THWN 350MCM 600V 90C DRY OR WET ****FT
- ASTM B3 & B8
- UL83 Thermoplastic-Insulated Wires And Cables
- RoHs Compliant
- Material cut to length and shipped on non-returnable reels
To Receive Our Complete Catalog
Would you like our full catalog?
Please fill out this form to receive a downloadable .pdf catalog in your inbox. Please note, catalog specifications are subject to change without notice.