- Conductor: Compacted-stranded Aluminum Alloy conductor
- Insulation: Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) insulation
- RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 building wire and service cable is recognized for use as general purpose wiring at a maximum conductor temperature of 90°C.
- When used as Type USE-2, conductors are suitable for use as underground service entrance conductors for direct burial at conductor temperatures not to exceed 90°C.
- When used as RHW-2 or USE-2, conductor temperatures shall not exceed 90°C in wet or dry locations.
- Voltage rating for RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 conductors is 600 volts.
- VOLTAGE, LLC (UL) E519922 TYPE RHH XLPE AL 350MCM 600V 90°C DIR BUR SUN RES 2021 ****FT
- VOLTAGE, LLC (UL) E519922 TYPE RHW-2 XLPE AL 350MCM 600V 90°C DRY OR WET DIR BUR SUN RES 2021 ****FT
- VOLTAGE, LLC (UL) E519924 TYPE USE-2 XLPE AL 350MCM 600V 90°C DRY OR WET DIR BUR SUN RES 2021 ****FT
- UL44 Thermoset-insulated Wire (RHH/RHW-2)
- UL854 (USE-2)
- Material cut to length
- Shipped on non-returnable wooden reels
To Receive Our Complete Catalog
Would you like our full catalog?
Please fill out this form to receive a downloadable .pdf catalog in your inbox. Please note, catalog specifications are subject to change without notice.