- Conductor: 14AWG 12 AWG 10 AWG 8 AWG 6 AWG 4 AWG stranded bare copper.
- Inner Layer Insulation: 90°C Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE) B lack.
- Outer Layer Insulation: 90°C UV-resistant and flame retardant Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE).
- 2000V for interconnection wiring
- For use in photovoltaic power systems
- Rated -40°C to 90°C for exposed or concealed wiring in wet or dry locations
- Rated for direct burial
- Vertical flame/FV-1 rated
- VW-1 rated
- Other sizes and stranding options available
- Tinned copper conductor
- 600V rated available
- Colored insulation
- Colored stripes
- VOLTAGE, LLC (UL) E492522 PV WIRE 10AWG 2000V 90C DRY OR WET -40C DIR BUR SUN RES ****FT
- UL 4703 Photovoltaic Wire
- UL 2556 Safety Wire and Cable Test Methods
- UL 1581 Safety Reference Standard for Electrical Wires, Cables and Flexible Cords
- Non-returnable reels
To Receive Our Complete Catalog
Would you like our full catalog?
Please fill out this form to receive a downloadable .pdf catalog in your inbox. Please note, catalog specifications are subject to change without notice.