Job title: Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing Reports to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
The marketing manager will professionally develop and execute all phases of the company marketing and branding both internal and external.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall Duties
- Coordinate and execute all marketing communications.
- Develop and execute social media calendar on all relevant channels.
- Oversee all internal and external brand management.
- Develop and execute the department’s annual budget.
- Creation/development/execution of all graphics/brand assets
- Creation/development/ execution of digital and print ad layouts, schedule & liaison.
- Brand asset development (as needed)
- Curate digital media ad reports/click reports.
- Aggregate monthly and annual website and social media channel KPIs/reports
- Liaison with contractors and production companies for design and procurement
- All brand asset development/curation/integration
- Execution of all tradeshows and off-site events/educational seminars as needed.
- Conduct competition, market, and trend analysis.
- Identify, develop, and implement new effective marketing strategies.
Other duties as assigned by management
- Yes - Marketing Associate Position
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years’ relative B2B experience required, preferably in industrial sector such as Solar.
- MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, Communications, or other related field required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently on a schedule.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work with multiple partners and peers across the organization and outside to achieve project and operational results.
- High Level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
- SEO, website analytics and business research tools experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Work is performed in an office environment as well as occasional travel. Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record. Overtime may be necessary, including weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
This job description is intended to describe the essential job functions of this position and is not intended to be an all-inclusive statement of job responsibilities.